- Trailer plate bracket, mount, and holder
- Prevents loss of trailer license plate, easy to install
- 2-hole plate mounting pattern, black multiply fabric reinforced neoprene rubber
- Flexible, durable, corrosion proof, tear proof, fatigue proof, and long lasting
- Includes stainless steel hardware
SurePlate™ products prevent loss of your trailer license plate. This product keeps your license plate securely fastened to standard left side DOT brake/tail lamp assembly with integrated light. The product simply mounts between existing trailer tail light mounting bracket and existing lamp assembly. This product was specifically designed for Boat, PWC, Snowmobile and ATV trailers. The product is durable, flexible, and water proof to prevent corrosion and ensure long lasting security for your license plate. This product is made from premium tough, high tensile, multiply fabric reinforced 0.19 inch thick neoprene rubber. The product is sufficiently rigid to properly present the license plate while moving and flexible enough to prevent damage during accidental encounter with minor obstructions.
The SurePlate (TM) EM16002 (Economy‐Max, Fasten) is our midline product and utilizes the minimum amount of rubber to provide a secure mount to your trailer. The package includes:
- (1X) 4 hole multiply fabric reinforced neoprene rubber license plate holder (8.750 x 5.375 x .1875 inches).
- (4X) SS Locknut‐Hex, Nylon‐Insert, 0.250‐20, 0.4375W, .3125H inches.
- (4X) SS Washer‐Flat, 0.250 ID X 0.625 OD inches.
- (2X) SS Washer‐Flat, 0.250 ID X 0.875 OD inches,
- (2X) SS Screw‐Pan Hd, Phillips #3, 0.250‐20, 0.750 L inches.
Lamp assembly not included. Made in USA. Patent No. 9,586,538.
SurePlate™ Trailer EM16002 Rubber License Plate Holder Bracket, Economy-Max, Fasten